Turning off virus protection

From: get_serious (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/05/04

Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 16:04:50 -0700

Me again: if I was rude, maybe I have to learn how to
better control my emotions, but it's annoying to find
people who ask questions they can easily get the answers
to by doing a simple search here or on a search engine
like google.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Can there be any doubt at this point that queries were a bad idea?
    ... Garrett Smith wrote: meta tag and be done with it. ... but it has nothing to do with search engine indexing. ... Also, even if it were, this would not help, because other sites over which I have no control can link to my pages which I don't want indexed. ... I believe that Google honours robots.txt, but as I said above, Google ignores: ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • Default home page
    ... Hijackthis allows me to clean up ... the registries ans misc. ... complete control over IE. ... >any attempt to get to any search engine (google, msn, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Control ids
    ... > Is there a way to change the id of an generated html of an asp.net control? ... > and wants his site to be as far up in the search engine as possible, ... > asp.net) to just to try and get you .aspx html to be "google" friendly? ...
  • Re: good ASCII editor with features?
    ... search on any search engine will return pages of hits. ... Take a look at the Zeus for Windows programmer's editor: ... + Integrated version control using the Microsoft Source Code ... Control interface, including support for CVS. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Control ids
    ... Is there a way to change the id of an generated html of an asp.net control? ... Apparently,according to our clients "search engine expert", the google ...