Re: How do I remove address bar from Outlook in Office XP?

From: Tom Pepper Willett (tompepper_at_mvps.org)
Date: 09/03/04

Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 12:42:39 -0500

That would be the Outlook newsgroups.

Tom
"Darren" <Darren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:B8D8DC81-554A-4AD8-B948-4D6AA0DB533E@microsoft.com...
| I apologize for posting this to a security newsgroup. I was sent here by
the
| microsoft search engine when I entered "Outlook" and "Office XP" search
| criteria and didn't notice the group was for security related issues.
|
| I'll go try to find a more appropriate group to post this question.
|

| "Darren" wrote:
|
| > subject says it all.
| >
| > I dislike the address bar in Outlook, but it isn't on the list of
toolbars,
| > so I can't "uncheck" it and make it go away. Best I've been able to do
so
| > far is just resize it to the right edge so that only about an inch of it
is
| > left visible.
| >
| > Darren

Relevant Pages

  • RE: How do I remove address bar from Outlook in Office XP?
    ... I apologize for posting this to a security newsgroup. ... microsoft search engine when I entered "Outlook" and "Office XP" search ... criteria and didn't notice the group was for security related issues. ... > I dislike the address bar in Outlook, but it isn't on the list of toolbars, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • RE: How can I set preview pane to "disabled" as the default?
    ... I apologize for posting this to a security newsgroup. ... microsoft search engine when I entered "Outlook" and "Office XP" search ... criteria and didn't notice the group was for security related issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Incoming Emails Become Corrupted.
    ... Best regards, Bill ... Might get a quicker response in the Outlook newsgroups instead of the ... Outlook sites around. ... Just a hunch it might be a corrupt .pst file which the above site should be ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Incoming Emails Become Corrupted.
    ... Might get a quicker response in the Outlook newsgroups instead of the Outllook Express newsgroups, ... Just a hunch it might be a corrupt .pst file which the above site should be able to point you to a solution... ... computers receive and open/run files same files sent over email just fine. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: cant restore all messages from store file in outlook express
    ... Outlook newsgroups, rather than the Media Center newsgroup. ... Instead of a collection of folders, ... > When I re-opened oe6, only some of my folders and sub-folders were there. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)