Security problem in MS office Accelerator for Recruiting s/w

From: San (sandeepb_2000_at_rediffmail.com)
Date: 09/02/04

Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:46:34 -0700

In Interview Manager Module , when an Interview loop for
a candidate is started, then there is a Security Error
poping up .

Server Error in '/Interview_Data' Application.
----------------------

Security Exception
operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant
this application the required permission please contact
your system administrator or change the application's
trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException:
Security error.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution
of the current web request. Information regarding the
origin and location of the exception can be identified
using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SecurityException: Security error.]

Microsoft.Solutions.InformationWorker.Recruiting.GetManage
rForm.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +0

System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplica
tion+IExecutionStep.Execute() +179
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep
step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +87

----------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework
Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

Can anyone help us out , what the potential problem would
be.

Thanks in advance.

San

Relevant Pages

  • System.Security.SecurityException: Security error
    ... Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Security error. ... Source Error: ... Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. ...
  • Re: Security Error while Calling another Assembly
    ... I get a Security Error when my WebService makes a call a method in ... The details of the exception as viewed in immediate window of Visual ... I am able to debug my WebService method. ... _stackTraceString: null ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Security Error while Calling another Assembly
    ... I get a Security Error when my WebService makes a call a method in ... The details of the exception as viewed in immediate window of Visual ... I am able to debug my WebService method. ... _stackTraceString: null ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: Sharepoint security error
    ... The exception occurs before ... Exception message text is "Security error." ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver.development)
  • MS Office Accelerator for recruiting
    ... In Interview Manager Module, ... operation not allowed by the security policy. ... Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: ... using the exception stack trace below. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.automation)