Re: Machine Certificates on Macintosh

From: S. Pidgorny (slavickp_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/01/04

Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 21:39:15 +1000

Talking about the RADIUS server cert? According to the document here:

http://www.uic.edu/depts/accc/network/wireless/macx.html

you will be prompted for the certificate. More details about your particular
problem would help - however, I recommend you to ask on Mac OS forums, for
example

http://www.macosx.com/forums/

--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MVP, MCSE