Re: WordPad

From: Paul Adare - MVP - Microsoft Virtual PC (padare_at_newsguy.com)
Date: 08/31/04

Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:15:06 -0400

In article <384201c48f7a$8376a770$a501280a@phx.gbl>, in the
microsoft.public.security news group,
<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> says...

> Well silly me. I do admire your sarcasim.
>
> Very good.

It was not sarcasm, this news group is for security related questions.
How is a question about inserting graphic files into Worpad related to
the purpose of this news group?

--
Paul Adare
rights.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 32bit or 64bit
    ... > not all that common as of yet. ... > news group is for Windows 2000 security related questions, ... When posting questions to news groups, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Kippah or baseball cap?
    ... rights and opportunity for women in both synagogue and life. ... disagree with your assessment of this news group, so, not so telling. ... We say that the "requirements and obligations" are ... that is to treat women as fully equal human beings in all respects. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: 2 GB of memory over 1 GB of memory free, and outlook complains of being out of memory
    ... Please post any reply as a follow-up message in the news group ... Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Program ... confers no rights ...
  • RE: URLScan
    ... Can you post a snippet from your log to the news group so we can take a ... Please do not send email directly to this alias. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... 2001 Microsoft Corporation. ...
  • Re: CRL Checking....
    ... Brian did answer the question you just didn't happen to like the ... "The English language, complete with irony, satire, and sarcasm, ... has survived for centuries without smileys. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)