Enforce stronger password policy for administrator

From: Marlon Brown (marlon_brown_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/26/04

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:25:41 -0700

My Win2K single domain is set to expire passwords every 180 days, 6
characters, password complexity not enabled.

I would like to allow members of the Domain Admins group to input at least 9
character passwords (enable complexity) and change passwords every 90 days.
The change password age is easy to script and force to change as often as I
wish.

I am wondering if there is any tool out there that allows me to enforce
stronger password requirements for selected groups ? (Password policy is
enforced at domain level, and I can't enforce stronger ones at this point).