Re: Mouse motion- I'll get crazy!!!

From: Malke (malke_at_nospoonnotreally.com)
Date: 07/01/04

Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 08:09:47 -0700

Dave wrote:

> try a new mouse.
>
> "Shaker" <Shaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I have Win 2000 server with dialup internet connection in home.
>> Sometimes the mouse pointer on the screen in moving alone left and
>> right
> horizontally, while physically the Mouse does not.
>> So I thought that I have cretin Trojan file on my PC.
>> I cleared it and found one called adminU.dll.
>>
>> After that I installed Norton Anti-Virus and Firewall. And I have
> reformatted the partition of HD where the server located, other
> partition kept as they are.
>>
>> Even when I did the reinstallation Of win2000 The Mouse was moving.
>> even
> there were not active Internet connection.
>>
>> Now with Firewall, still sometimes facing same problem, even while
> off-line.
>>
>> I need to know what to do, to ensure that there is no one is
>> monitoring
> me, or hacking my desktop.
>> I thought for a while it could be done over the Mobile communication
>> (So I
> trued it off really and kept same)
>> finally it could be an evil who doing this, ...
>>
>> I'll get crazy, need your help

Seriously, 1) if you have a wireless mouse, put in fresh batteries; 2)
if you have a special mouse, update the drivers; 3) check and see if
you have Speech Recognition turned on - I believe this might be an
Office option; I can't remember if Win2k has this Control Panel applet
or not like XP does; 4) if none of the above, try another mouse because
sometimes the mouse wire can get damaged.

Malke

--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
Elephant Boy Computers

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Mouse motion- Ill get crazy!!!
    ... >> I have Win 2000 server with dialup internet connection in home. ... >> Sometimes the mouse pointer on the screen in moving alone left and ... > partition kept as they are. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Mouse motion- Ill get crazy!!!
    ... >> I have Win 2000 server with dialup internet connection in home. ... >> Sometimes the mouse pointer on the screen in moving alone left and ... > partition kept as they are. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Mouse motion- Ill get crazy!!!
    ... >> I have Win 2000 server with dialup internet connection in home. ... >> Sometimes the mouse pointer on the screen in moving alone left and ... > partition kept as they are. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Mouse motion- Ill get crazy!!!
    ... > I have Win 2000 server with dialup internet connection in home. ... > Sometimes the mouse pointer on the screen in moving alone left and right ... reformatted the partition of HD where the server located, ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Mouse motion- Ill get crazy!!!
    ... I have Win 2000 server with dialup internet connection in home. ... Sometimes the mouse pointer on the screen in moving alone left and right horizontally, while physically the Mouse does not. ... And I have reformatted the partition of HD where the server located, other partition kept as they are. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)