Re: Virus/adware/spyware -- is there all-in-one protection in one program?

From: John Blaustein (no_at_spam.com)
Date: 06/21/04

Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 21:46:14 -0700

Kent, thank you.

I have all Windows Updates installed. I check the site regularly and have
Auto Updates enabled (in XP Home). I have a hardware firewall -- SonicWALL.
I use AVG Free Edition and check for updates every morning.

I will look at pivx.com. Clearly, I need some additional real-time
scanning.

The help you MVPs provide is invaluable. My sincere thanks to all of the
MVPs.

John