Re: new users are getting gp for i dont know where

From: Dumbfounded (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/20/04

Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 07:02:11 -0700

WOW! James, is English your native language, and were
you educated in the USA?
If so, what grade level did you complete? You're trying
to be an expert with your
computer, and you have set up your own domain. Yet you
can't express yourself
in reasonably good English.

and right like can
>not set there clocks ....now is the future this is a
good thing. but for
>now i dont know how they got locked down... this just
started happening out
>the blue.......i can not find where the policy are
coming from ... I still
>have the default gp in place and under that the default
dc gp..... please
>help i have window 2003 dc's and user are mixed
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Mailing List Etiquette (was Re: cant run sshd on 23456 in Fedora 19)
    ... Keep in mind that English is not native language of all of us and we may sound rude even if we don't want to be. ... so please go out and tell this my enlish teacher who told me i means "ich" ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Linear A tablet Hagia Triada 95
    ... "Franz Gnaedinger" wrote in message ... >> heritage whose native language is English have no trouble with r and l. ... and so I assumed that the dwellers of Ebla ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • Re: Linear A tablet Hagia Triada 95
    ... "Franz Gnaedinger" wrote in message ... >> heritage whose native language is English have no trouble with r and l. ... and so I assumed that the dwellers of Ebla ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: Easily switching languages in Linux ?
    ... "D> Linux in our native language which is NOT english. ... variable needs to includes both your native language setting and the ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Latin in the future?
    ... Latin have some useful characteristics that English does not have? ... It's nobody's native language, and thus might be seen not to offer ... for modern technology, but creating some would be easy enough. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)