Re: microsoft.public.security.crypto newsgroup is now live!

From: Rajkumar Mohanram [MSFT] (rajkm_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/12/04

Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 16:31:29 -0700

Looks like the web interfaces have probably not been updated yet to include
this new group.

Until they are, you will need to use Outlook Express. See http://community
for information on how to access.

This is however temporary & the web interface for
microsoft.public.security.crypto should be soon available.

Thanks for your patience.

--
Rajkumar Mohanram [MSFT]
Windows Core Security
"Rajkumar Mohanram [MSFT]" <rajkm@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We now have a dedicated newsgroup to address/discuss cryptography related
> issues (capi1, capi2, capimon, cert,etc). I encourage you to post all
> crypto related issues in the new "microsoft.public.security.crypto"
> newsgroup.
>
> Thanks
> Raj
>
> --
> Rajkumar Mohanram [MSFT]
> Windows Core Security

> rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified
> at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Relevant Pages

  • Re: microsoft.public.security.crypto newsgroup is now live!
    ... Looks like the web interfaces have probably not been updated yet to include ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at ... > We now have a dedicated newsgroup to address/discuss cryptography related ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: microsoft.public.security.crypto newsgroup is now live!
    ... Looks like the web interfaces have probably not been updated yet to include ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at ... > We now have a dedicated newsgroup to address/discuss cryptography related ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)