Re: My browser is being hijacked

From: David Robbins (
Date: 12/20/03

Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 16:27:37 -0000

most 'experts' are tired of responding to the same old questions. read the
daily faq on here and it should give you links to things like adaware and
spybot s&d that handle most of those things. there are also links in it for
other tools and proceedures to get rid of that stuff.

"Dom" <> wrote in message
> I have the same problem- only it is Coll Web search. I
> just posted my problem. No one, even the professionals,
> seems to know what to do. I am going to blow away IE and
> reinstall to see if that works. Amazing that with all of
> the SPYWARE available and the PATCHes, none work......

Relevant Pages

  • Re: mntbo.dll ???
    ... > I've gotten attached by some piece of Spyware that I can't get rid of. ... Be sure to run both SpyBot and Adaware, ... Scroll down to Updates Available - ...
  • Re: The Best Anti-spyware malware etc. soloution.
    ... |I know that there are not one all rounder programs that et rid of all ... Microsoft's Anti Spyware Beta, SpyBot S&D, AdAware. ...
  • do I change registry key????
    ... I have attempted to get rid of spyware on my computer and ... did what many of you suggested; I ran Adaware, ... Anyway after all that Spybot ... Does anyone out there know how I get rid of these ...
  • Re: Cant Delete "BOGUS" Icon from Desktop
    ... I have tried all kinds of spyware detectors, ... I also have Adaware SE and used that as well. ... > 8) Reboot your PC. ... > | don't want to reinstall Windows XP Home just to get rid of this, ...
  • Re: Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close
    ... I already run Spyware Doctor, Spyware Sweeper, Adaware, and Spybot, ... get rid of your Norton/McAfee antiviur and get a good one. ... Update your installation of Windows. ... Download Firefox and use it instead of IE. ...