Re: ICF question?

From: Bill Sanderson (Bill_Sanderson_at_msn.com.plugh.org)
Date: 12/11/03

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:30:07 -0500

Excellent--ask questions in the beta newsgroups as they arise.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/security/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/dnwxp/html/securityinxpsp2.asp

> > In any case, SP2 API changes will be posted to MSDN.
> >

> > "Davide Masino" <nospam@blackhole.net> wrote in message
> >
> >>Yes, I think so!

> > the

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Office Update SP2
    ... It is unseemly for you experts to "talk down" to Bill. ... MU indicated the installation was "successful." ... the middle of this past week, I again visited MU and was advised SP2 was ... Did you download the full version from this ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: XP wont run with SP2
    ... I don't blame you at all, Bill. ... All they had was a small utility to check what chipset you> have. ... I tried to run the System Compatability Check with> SP2 installed, but just got a notice that> the Windows version in my computer was newer than the one on my CD,> and that it couldn't run the check. ... First, if you have>> another graphics card or access to another card other than the>> nVidia, try temporarily swapping it with the nVidia card and see if>> that gets you through the installation and a successful SP2 setup. ...
  • Re: Need help from digital backup experts - UDF & SP2
    ... and it /is/ supported by SP2 if one reads the ... The don't use packet writing, ... I know, Bill, that's why I put quotes around "burned". ... the lack of good support. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Need help from digital backup experts - UDF & SP2
    ... Today Bill Funk commented courteously on the subject at hand ... and it /is/ supported by SP2 if one reads the ... the lack of good support. ... I ran many years with Win XP Pro SP1 ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Problem opening photos
    ... Bill ... >provided by the SP2 update. ... >don't automatically download or install them." ... How do I disable automatic upgrades? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.setup)