KDC certificate

From: Ronaldo di SouSa (ronaldo1974_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/06/03

Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 10:50:45 -0800

I can't log on with my smartcard to the domain.
The event error message on the DC displays that the KDC
certificate is missing. On the workstation the error
message 'error 0x8000bb' is displayed.
How can i renew or install a new certificate for the KDC?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [Fwd: Re: problem in sending AS_REQ]
    ... # use "kdc =" if realm admins haven't put SRV records into DNS ... I have used openssl program to generate the mycert.pem and key, ... server's certificate is not trusted. ... The MIT client will not send pkinit information until the server ...
    (comp.protocols.kerberos)
  • Re: [Fwd: Re: problem in sending AS_REQ]
    ... # use "kdc =" if realm admins haven't put SRV records into DNS ... The client will not attempt preauth if the ... server's certificate is not trusted. ... The MIT client will not send pkinit information until the server ...
    (comp.protocols.kerberos)
  • Re: Problem with an Enterprise Certificate Server-It got added by
    ... Have a look here for KDC: ... "Meinolf Weber" wrote: ... Then we needed to add a new Windows 2003 server. ... One of those features was Certificate Server. ...
  • Re: [Fwd: Re: problem in sending AS_REQ]
    ... # use "kdc =" if realm admins haven't put SRV records into DNS ... I have used openssl program to generate the mycert.pem and key, ... server's certificate is not trusted. ... The MIT client will not send pkinit information until the server ...
    (comp.protocols.kerberos)
  • KDC service hangs on start + cert error in event log at every boot
    ... There are two messages in the event log that look related, ... "The currently selected KDC certificate was once valid, ...