Re: question for Bill sanderson

From: Keith W. McCammon (km_at_km.com)
Date: 10/16/03

Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:12:58 -0400

I'm not Bill, but . . . :)

You need to go to http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com. This utility exists
for the very purpose that you describe. Download and install your service
packs first, and then go immediately back and see what you're missing in the
critical updates section.

Once you don't see any critical updates, you're in good shape. From there,
you can continue to check the utility from time to time to see if anything
pops up.

You should also see http://microsoft.com/security, sign up for the alerts,
and continue to check that page from time to time. Lots of good stuff
there...