How to reset computer to a previous date

From: JerryZ (jerryzimel_at_comcast.net)
Date: 10/06/03

Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 20:21:15 -0700

If this is WinXP, bring up your help Window and choose
System Restore.

and
>I need to know if there is anyway I can reset my
computer
>to the way it was a day or two ago. I believe I can
>because my computer wiz friend (who happens to be out of
>town right now) mentioned doing that before when he lost
>certain downloaded files. If anyone can help I'd
>appreciate it.
>Thanx.
>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to reset computer to a previous date
    ... Pat you are referring to system Restore ... However System Restore is not intended for and does not restore ... > certain downloaded files. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • How to reset computer to a previous date
    ... I need to know if there is anyway I can reset my computer ... town right now) mentioned doing that before when he lost ... certain downloaded files. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)