Repeated down load request:Security Update for Microsoft Windows (819696)

From: Gary .............Help! (
Date: 09/30/03

Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:07:57 -0700

Microsoft Update keeps sending a request to download
critical updates. I run the scan on the web site and it
tells me to download #Security Update for Microsoft
Windows (819696). I have downloaded it several times. If I
check the history of my downloads on the site it tells me
it loaded successfuly several times. The next day I
receive another on screen request to download a critical
update. I go to the download site and it tells me to again
down load the same file.