Repeated down load request:Security Update for Microsoft Windows (819696)

From: Gary .............Help! (
Date: 09/30/03

Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:07:57 -0700

Microsoft Update keeps sending a request to download
critical updates. I run the scan on the web site and it
tells me to download #Security Update for Microsoft
Windows (819696). I have downloaded it several times. If I
check the history of my downloads on the site it tells me
it loaded successfuly several times. The next day I
receive another on screen request to download a critical
update. I go to the download site and it tells me to again
down load the same file.

Relevant Pages

  • "Death Star" wins Logan Award! #2 on Top Ten! "The FuMPet Show"! - Luke Ski Update 3/5/2013
    ... Please REQUEST it again at ... the Dementia Radio website, ... To order the CD version w/ MP3 download, ...
  • Re: that preload swf files question again ...
    ... download the swf files. ... As you back-tracked through the HTTP specification from the 206 response to the Range and If-Range headers you will have noticed that this sample of the HTTP traffic was too far down stream of be informative. ... The request that Firefox initially decided not to cache was the first one it made to the server; the one with the 200 response. ... When I make that request the only header returned that is likely to have an impact on the cache-ability of the resource was the Last-Modified header. ...
  • Re: downloading a single file using multiple threads
    ... One client A --- one Server, ... thread 1 issues asynchronous range request x... ... isn't useful (as you say, even if you have enabled reuse of the connection, repeated requests for different ranges will simply result in queuing of the replies). ... Yep, but say you have 1Mbps to the US and 50Kbps to Afrika, is your download manager clever enough to request all chunks from the US instead of waiting for a chunk to arrive from Afrika, or is he clever enough to cancel the request and re-issue the same request over the US connection. ...
  • Re: HTTPS File Downloader
    ... You should just need to attach NetworkCredential's to your request. ... You'll have to hard-code the credentials into your application, ... I am essentially trying to make the download automated so I can parse through and extract the proper info. ...
  • Re: ASHX Download Large File
    ... Set correct Content-Length. ... downloaded to the client. ... How can I make it appear before the download ... requests a file of a madeup extension and the request is sent to my ...