Re: Virus in e-mail for Microsoft patch update

From: Wayne G. Dengel (wgd.roaming_at_verizon.net)
Date: 09/19/03

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 20:02:43 GMT

Rcvd no less then 70 today, two groups w/msgs seconds apart.

It is a shame that such creative minds do not have something better to with
their time, talent and resource. I have two patents in process and no funds
to get the ball rolling. Here we have people with totally unproductive
hours means time means money to waste.

Ho-hum...
   Wayne

"Cheryl Fischer" <cherylfischer@NOSPAMmsn.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone else experiencing this?
>
> Oh, yeah!
>

> --
> Cheryl Fischer
> Law/Sys Associates
> Houston, TX
>
> "Bob McComas" <bmccomas@fpstaff.net> wrote in message
> > I received an e-mail today from dtthxue@newletter.net for
> > a cummulative patch update for Windows. When I clicked on
> > the e-mail it opened the Microsoft support window and
> > notified me that the e-mail contained the WormAutomat.AHB
> > virus.
> >
> > Norton deleted the virus. Anyone else experiencing this?

Relevant Pages

  • A Virus Problem - HELP
    ... I have a question regarding a virus problem tha I am experiencing ... with my IE 6.0 in a Windows 98 2nd Ed. program. ... When I visit a web page that I created on a server that I am paying for web ...
  • Re: Implausibility that we can be explained by evolution
    ... Which is a shame, considering how much faith you had ... without the assertion that it was consciously experiencing anything. ... Even if you can invent a materialistic consciousness into a robot, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Dr. Watson Debugger Virus..
    ... | friends machine that i was cleaning up. ... | started to notice the same issues on my personal computer. ... and NOW hes experiencing the same problem. ... | This is a virus. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
  • RE: page defaults and error message ole32.dll
    ... I look forward to hearing if anyone else is experiencing anything similar. ... The rep told me that it's possible my PC has a virus that hasn't been discovered yet. ... > I also receive this error for winhlp32, ... > Processes runninh were: ...