Re: Security log events 528 and 538

From: Kevin (kevinhendrix_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/03/03

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 17:33:53 -0400

"Kevin" <hendrixk2980@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:061b01c371d0$029d10d0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> I am showing access (logon and logoff) on a workstation at
> a time when I was not present. Is there a flaw in NT 40 or
> is it a trojan or software package doing that? I am at a
> loss. I am in the domain admins group. Please enlighten
> me. Thanks in advance for any info...
> Kevin

Relevant Pages

  • Security log events 528 and 538
    ... I am showing access (logon and logoff) on a workstation at ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Event ID 528 and 538
    ... I am showing access (logon and logoff) on a workstation at ...
  • Re: Roaming Profiles - Deleted Files & Folders Reappear
    ... Whether this be through terminal services or another interactive logon. ... to a TS session, change their profile in TS logoff, and then logoff the ... The fact that they'd not made any changes to the workstation ...
  • Re: Daily Server Report (Critical Errors, Event ID: 537)
    ... Also, Logon type of 3 is a network logon, this is considered a ... Does this issue happen on client workstation or server? ... Does your server and all clients' workstation work well now? ... issue in your Network? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)