Reasons You Shouldn't Use Microsoft OS... Must Read.

From: Shadow (ViriiMan_at_msn.com)
Date: 07/24/03

Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:18:04 -0700

Those of you that are using any version of Microsoft
Windows are unknowningly being probed for personal
information by Microsoft. It may seem a little paranoid,
but if you read the articles I'm about to provide, you'll
understand. Microsoft's practices are a total invasion of
privacy, unconstitutional, and should be illegal.

I'm about to provide links that have found hidden files,
hidden back doors, and information "sniffers" that
Microsoft has incorporated into their software. I highly
suggest to all of you that you look into these links, as
you will be shocked at the articles you'll read. Time to
switch to Linux, people.

Just copy and paste these links, or whatever:

Microsoft is bad, m'kay?
http://www.findarticles.com/m0CGN/3741/55695355/p1/article.
jhtml
http://www.yarbles.demon.co.uk/mssniff.html
http://sillydog.org/mshidden.html

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT: How to configure with VPN endpoints outside ISA2K4?
    ... we can setup the site-to-site VPN successfully. ... > Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... > This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... Please try to follow articles list in my previous post according to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Event viewer errors
    ... Some articles are for your reference, it may not apply to your situation. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... | SBS2003 while some of the articles refer to exchange 2000. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Macro for table problems
    ... but there's no need to apologize. ... confirm that you guys know FAR more than the Microsoft Help people. ... These are users who either want or need the technical detail. ... Our articles intentionally provide as much detail as we have. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Blocked attachments OE
    ... Microsoft CDO for Windows 2000 ... You need to learn how to use the browser interface properly. ... finding articles, and allowing users to reply to the articles. ... "Outlook" will reveal ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Macro for table problems
    ... One of the most cogent criticisms of the Microsoft Word help is that it does ... These are users who either want or need the technical detail. ... Our articles intentionally provide as much detail as we have. ... Remember that many of the contributors of those articles are Microsoft MVPs. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)