Reasons You Shouldn't Use Microsoft OS... Must Read.

From: Shadow (ViriiMan_at_msn.com)
Date: 07/24/03

Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:18:04 -0700

Those of you that are using any version of Microsoft
Windows are unknowningly being probed for personal
information by Microsoft. It may seem a little paranoid,
but if you read the articles I'm about to provide, you'll
understand. Microsoft's practices are a total invasion of
privacy, unconstitutional, and should be illegal.

I'm about to provide links that have found hidden files,
hidden back doors, and information "sniffers" that
Microsoft has incorporated into their software. I highly
suggest to all of you that you look into these links, as
you will be shocked at the articles you'll read. Time to
switch to Linux, people.

Just copy and paste these links, or whatever:

Microsoft is bad, m'kay?
http://www.findarticles.com/m0CGN/3741/55695355/p1/article.
jhtml
http://www.yarbles.demon.co.uk/mssniff.html