Password

From: Nancy (papelera2002_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/28/03

Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 13:00:51 -0700

I think someone has been entering in my hotmail account.-
I changed the password; however, does micorsoft take care
of that issue. Who should I contact? Thanks
Nancy+

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Password
    ... Nancy asks a question to do with PCs, Super_Geek dives in and tries to ... >I think someone has been entering in my hotmail account.- ... It is up to you to take care ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • It is very hard not to agree
    ... And I'm supposed to care that a few Taliban ... The British Soldier. ... Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: So stupid of me. Chat?
    ...  I was presented with such a specimen upon entering ... my neighborhood branch today. ... Because their "personal style" is offensive to me. ... I don't care to ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Just learning
    ... >>I have been using my email of hotmail at home. ... >>hotmail are an icon on the monitor. ... So why would anyone care that they could be ... I just read an article on how now that employers have become ...
    (microsoft.public.security)