Re: How to restrict websites with IE

From: Sandi - Microsoft MVP (sandi_hardmeier_at_mvps.org)
Date: 06/23/03

Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:06:31 +0800

How to Configure Internet Explorer 5.x to Block Access to All But Approved
Internet Sites
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q267930

--
Hyperlinks are used to ensure answers remain current.
Sandi Hardmeier - Microsoft MVP since 1999
"Charlie" <chuckus19@aol.com> wrote in message
> I want to restrict my employees from visiting websites
> that are not work related, how do i go about blocking them
> from the entire internet, only allowing them to visit a
> few sites, and still give myself access to visit any site
> i need with maybe a password?
>
> thanks in advance

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Lets talk about yum and p2p in Fedora
    ... block access. ... Various internet activities require two-way ... Historically, we've used NAT ... firewall rules for both, independently. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Valentine Flowers in China
    ... censoring the Internet; so that Chinese would feel free to post here. ... Do you oppose the decision of the CCP to block access to soc.culture.china? ...
    (soc.culture.china)
  • Re: how to stop a users internet access???
    ... This could be done in the University's firewall, blocking access to the ... internet from the specific computer. ... 1: Block access in the content advisor: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: suse 8.1.: YOU doesnt work
    ... i don't use a proxy or a firewall that could block access ... > or if it faces the internet with a direct connection. ... > YOU takes it proxy setting from the global default. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • SVCHost is driving my firewall up the wall
    ... Windows Processes) to piggy back of onto the web. ... svchost.exe is a valid process w/o which no internet connection seems to ... that is, if i block access to the internet for svchost.exe, internet ... which threads are valid windows functionality threads, ...