How to restrict websites with IE

From: Diane C. (securitynospam_at_achildscry.org)
Date: 06/23/03

Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 05:51:10 -0700

This informtation can be found at the following MicroSoft
Page Titles "Setting Up Security Zones" (Link May Wrap)
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/using/howto/security/se
tup.asp

them
>from the entire internet, only allowing them to visit a
>few sites, and still give myself access to visit any site
>i need with maybe a password?
>
>thanks in advance
>.

Relevant Pages

  • Unprotect Documents
    ... I have been inherited a Document used to maintain the personal records ... of the employees. ... This document have restrict the user from modifying the page set up and ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: Need help to remove IE shorcut from users terminal with AD/group policies
    ... Double click "Security Zones and Content Ratings" in the right ... Ratings option -> Modify Settings ... way to prevent users from browing the internet, there is a "restrict ... internet connection" but it dosent do anything", ...
  • Re: Likelihood of IT using a Packet Sniffer
    ... get in trouble for doing personal stuff on the company computer, ... Well, it certainly isn't a god-given right, but you keep your employees ... I try to restrict it to my lunch time, ... Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes? ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Disable Command Prompt
    ... upgraded to WinXp Pro and I am unsure how to restrict my ... employees from entering the dos prompt ...
  • How to Block User Access unless on a Specific Machine
    ... We currently use site and content rules along with a destination set to ... restrict Internet access to a certain set of employees via ISA. ... We would like those employees to be able to logon to a PC in the break room ... but not restrict their access on that particular PC. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)