How to restrict websites with IE

From: Charlie (chuckus19_at_aol.com)
Date: 06/23/03

Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 05:35:37 -0700

I want to restrict my employees from visiting websites
that are not work related, how do i go about blocking them
from the entire internet, only allowing them to visit a
few sites, and still give myself access to visit any site
i need with maybe a password?

thanks in advance

Relevant Pages

  • IWF hits back at censorship and secrecy claims
    ... The following is the full transcript from Broadband Genie editor Chris Marling's interview with Sarah Robertson, director of communications for the Internet Watch Foundation (IWF). ... This included its role and remit, accusations of secrecy and censorship, the governments 100 per cent take-up target for its blocking initiative, how the blocking initiative works, and how effective it is. ... "The IWF is an organisation with charitable status, founded in 1996 by the internet industry, which wanted to do its best to address the fact it could inadvertently be hosting illegal content. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Controlling internet forums
    ... Compare this control of internet forums with China's. ... to snoop on their employees. ... punished for their online postings, said George Lenard, an employment lawyer ... concern about online publication of personal information. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • The Bush Gang - Get The Internet!
    ... The Bush Gang - Get The Internet! ... the Taliban collapsed and al Qaeda lost its Afghan sanctuary, ... websites like the one you're reading right now - websites that go wherever ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • RE: application for an employment
    ... I have routinely approved requests from employees who want to ... Mathias was applying for a role of system admin. ... Security Professionals who are employed by them). ... the Internet or towards the rest of society in general. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: OT: Need your help in getting to 100 fans in Facebook
    ... Obviously I disagree with ... you on that "most" businesses don't need access to facebook. ... internet access, and having it was a threat to their network. ... Cliff - the most common threat I see is employees with access that does ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)