Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND

From: Thore Schmechtig (starspawn_at_carcosa.de)
Date: 06/22/03

    Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 09:18:44 +0200

    > Did you forget that this babes computer was hacked into and how much she
    > learned because of the ferret owners?

    You know, talking about oneself in the third person can be a sign of
    psychic / mental afflictions... at least some of you "Debbies" know, I
    hope.

    > > Horseshit.
    > Everyone knows my e-mail address and they can address your remark for
    > themselves if needed.

    Okay:
    It IS horseshit. What now?

    > > Horseshit. Just because its hidden doesn't make it stuff a hacker put
    > > there.
    > Thanks for the compliment and you make me one proud babe.

    Umm... someone shows (yet again) that you are wrong and it makes you
    feel proud, heh? Talk about insanity again...

    --
    (Quote from one who found just the right words)
    USENET POST WARNING

    • Re: My Security and Hacking Book
      ... The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to your system. ... It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person advises. ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND
      ... The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to your system. ... It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person advises. ...
      (comp.security.misc)
    • Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND
      ... The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to your system. ... It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person advises. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
[...]
      (microsoft.public.security)