Content Advisor Password

From: David (lwyrtyp_at_aol.com)
Date: 06/20/03

    Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 20:21:06 -0700

    Someone hacked my computer and put "content advisor" on
    some websites. I don't know the password to delete it. In
    the "hint" section of the screen that shows me I can't get
    in to a chosen website, it says "john the relevator".
    Will someone please tell me how to delete content advisor,
    and please recall I don't have to password to do it easily.

    • RE: How do I block indivdual websites
      ... go to "TOOLS" "Internet Options" click om the content tab then under content advisor click enable. ... next time someone opens the site they get a pop up saying this hsite has been blocked and give the option to enter the password No password No Site Access ... Michael Cummings "Steve" wrote:> Their are a few websites that I want to block access to so that my daughter does not communicate with unknown people. ...
    • Re: IE 6 Content Password
      ... The only password associated with Content Advisor is the password required to edit the list of approved websites. ... Several Login attempt wrote: ... "PA Bear" wrote: ...
    • Restricting websites with sexual content
      ... another user in order to restrict certain websites. ... advisor, slide the bar for sex, nudity, violence etc according to my needs. ... The first site on ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)