Re: can't get into some websites

From: |{evin (You_at_dont.need)
Date: 06/19/03

Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 07:03:51 GMT

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 23:55:31 -0700, "Mia Stromile"
<strpmil@dellepro.com> wrote:

>I am having problems getting into webb sites that requires
>a password . bank, msn, etc

Yeah... that happens. They put the passwords there so no just any Joe
can get in and mess with them.

Was there some sort of specific problem you were having?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The chav nativity
    ... >> She gives it to him large 'Stop dissin' me yeah? ... >> She's like 'Orright, Mary, I can feel me bay-bee in me tummy and I reckon ... >> Mary an' Joe ain't got no money so they have to ponse a donkey, ... >> So Mary an' Joe break an' enter into this garridge, only it's filled wiv ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • CHAV NATIVITY!
    ... She gives it to him large 'Stop dissin' me yeah? ... She's like 'Orright, Mary, I can feel me bay-bee in me tummy and I reckon ... Mary an' Joe ain't got no money so they have to ponse a donkey, ... only it's filled wiv animals. ...
    (uk.local.kent)
  • Xmas Nativity ....translated for Chavs
    ... She gives it to him large 'Stop dissin' me yeah? ... She's like 'Orright, Mary, I can feel me bay-bee in me tummy and I ... s'pose you're right' Mary an' Joe ain't ... So Mary an' Joe break an' enter into this garridge, only it's filled wiv ...
    (uk.sport.football)
  • Re: The chav nativity
    ... > She gives it to him large 'Stop dissin' me yeah? ... > Mary an' Joe ain't got no money so they have to ponse a donkey, ... To have her bay-bee an' ... > So Mary an' Joe break an' enter into this garridge, only it's filled wiv ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • CHAV NATIVITY........
    ... She gives it to him large 'Stop dissin' me yeah? ... She's like 'Orright, Mary, I can feel me bay-bee in me tummy and I ... Mary an' Joe ain't got no money so they have to ponse a donkey, ... only it's filled wiv animals. ...
    (uk.rec.humour)