cannot change home page

From: Jeff (jeff_at_brownaroundtown.com)
Date: 06/19/03

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:18:00 -0700

We cannot change our default home page. It is like
someone else has control over it. When I click on Tools,
Internet Options, and General, the buttons under Homepage
are grayed out. The present homepage always riddles us
with popups. Have we been attacked possibly? What should
we do to correct this problem and prevent it in the
future? Thanks! Jeff

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Survivor: A New Host
    ... >> when editing culls 4 insightful questions from the 100+ that were asked. ... audience was allowed to control the reunion show because the host couldn't ... odor...but I know which question Jeff is more likely to 'reward us' with. ... Jenna was in control. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • RE: Internet Home Page part 2 Derobe
    ... Internet Options in neither tools or Control Panel. ... There is an Internet Options within the switch mode of Control ... This began happening when I placed a new Windows Registry ...
  • Re: Survivor: A New Host
    ... > when editing culls 4 insightful questions from the 100+ that were asked. ... >>Jeff gives the show focus. ... Jenna was in control. ... hair) was the one who initiated the Deena booting. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Suggestions for X10/Automation Widgets
    ... X-Lock" by Jeff Mazur that was along the lines of what The Alien is ... It listened to the powerline and, when it heard an alien X-10 ... command, jammed it by corrupting the signal. ... You need physical control of a device to enroll ...
    (comp.home.automation)
  • Re: Pulling data into a form and making it save
    ... Under the events tab of the properties for that control, ... "Jeff Boyce" wrote: ... the OnCurrent event, that triggers when a record is loaded into the ... These values are populating fine, but when I go to save the new record ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)