Re: Spam

From: Thomas O'Grady [MSFT] (togrady_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/19/03

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:50:39 -0700

If you can tell the message is always got some of the same text in it, try
to take a small snippet and move messages that contain that snippet to your
deleted folder.
Sometimes it takes a little playing with to find the right expression that
won't be in other messages.

--
Thomas O'Grady,
Security Business Unit