Re: Spam

From: Thomas O'Grady [MSFT] (togrady_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/19/03

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:50:39 -0700

If you can tell the message is always got some of the same text in it, try
to take a small snippet and move messages that contain that snippet to your
deleted folder.
Sometimes it takes a little playing with to find the right expression that
won't be in other messages.

--
Thomas O'Grady,
Security Business Unit
"alphalima" <alphalima@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> I only get one spam message continually through outlook
> express.  OE does not allow me to block the sender and I
> do not want to receive the message!!  There is no sender
> in the "From" section of the message.  Please help.

Relevant Pages

  • sendmail/postfix configuration
    ... I want to use sendmail to send mails but i keep coming up with a problem ... This is a snippet from the returned mail in /var/spool/mail: ... <sender@host.domain.tld>: Sender address rejected: Domain not found (in ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: Drawing image with the original size
    ... Here is the snippet of my code: ... private void UserPictureBox_Paint(object sender, ... > GraphicsUnit.Pixel without sucess. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing)
  • Re: Handling an entire folder of messages?
    ... -- begin script ... My example snippet was just that - an *example* snippet. ... set my text item delimiters to ... tell application "Mail" to set sndrLst to items of (get sender of every message of inbox) as text ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: webform password protected page
    ... protected void BtnNew_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) ... This is my snippet of web.config ...
  • Re: 2.6.17-rc4: netfilter LOG messages truncated via NETCONSOLE (2)
    ... I've seen it with two completely different NICs at the sender side: ... Snippet from bootlog: ... the ringbuffer? ...
    (Linux-Kernel)