charge on my bank account

From: sgopus (fredd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/17/03

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:05:46 -0700

Wrong area, you need to call Microsoft directly.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Quitting WoW - several accounts for sale
    ... months later it was found out and the account was banned. ... Accounts are not transferrable and cannot be bought or sold. ... Why would anyone buy a 2nd account and use it as a bank, ... Not my guild. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: [telecom] NYS mandates "large print" for utility bills [Telecom]
    ... where the recipients probably do not have bank ... account either. ... someone who bought the name) is still a big player in that. ... send money to a traveler who had run out of money or had an emergency. ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • charge on my bank account
    ... I have not bought anything from your site. ... money back because it has put my account in the red. ... have also called the bank and they are looking into it. ... look in to this $9.95 charge. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Quitting WoW - several accounts for sale
    ... months later it was found out and the account was banned. ... Accounts are not transferrable and cannot be bought or sold. ... Why would anyone buy a 2nd account and use it as a bank, ... I would also look suspiciously at that "fellow" ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Haiti La fortune dAristide
    ... offshore bank and corporate secrecy and money-laundering and how the ... Aristide and his associates looted government coffers, ... accounts of Aristide's governmental "Private Secretary Account." ... cashed by the Bank of the Republic of Haiti for sums of $100,000 to ...
    (soc.culture.haiti)