e-mail link to website with fake return address

From: sgopus (fredd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/16/03

Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 15:13:35 -0700

This kind of virus, fakes email addresses, I would suggest
you request for everybody in your address book to have
their pc scanned for virus, lots of online free scanners.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Monitor blinks after virus removal
    ... It's highly predictable with the Windows game called Spider Solitaire. ... You've still got a virus somewhere. ... leaving no room for processing video information. ... infections. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • RE: Virus Scanners
    ... Virus Scanners work both by checking for the attributes listed by steve, ... well as the checksums of the virus, the individual code made by compiling ... I have never really used Norton so I can't especially comment on the ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: some attack to fedora machine .
    ... > Running virus scans is a waste of time. ... > once with multiple antivirus scanners, rootkit scanners, use windows and ... Each and every time the invader came in through ssh. ... is no root and regular users often use weak passwords that are used to ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] A worm...
    ... >> virus scanning technology needs to be kicked up a notch or two. ... > scanning of all the common compression schemes. ... Most virus scanners do, by default, scan inside archive files (at ... would also allow it pass through many corporate Email ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [SLE] Floppy drive vs. SUSE 10.0
    ... and built a hardware converter out of TTL logic (not ... > Star, and I had the game with the twisty underground tunnels, etc. ... > it there for a while to do real work, ... > No virus found in this outgoing message. ...
    (SuSE)