anti-abuse privacy??

From: Val Brown (veejay_at_axion.net)
Date: 06/15/03

Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 19:00:26 -0700

I joined in on somebody elses question about viruses in the last few days
but didn't get an answer to my last question. That is why I am posting it
as an original question with hopes of getting an answer.

In the last few days I have been getting a few viruses coming in my Outlook
Express email. Norton is catching them but "bugbear" you had to quarantine
and then download the tool to fix it. I did that but I am pretty concerned
now about it. I lost my last computer to the Klez and they say bugbear is a
relative. I have a few months old Dell Dimension P4 with Windows XP and I
would like to keep it going for a couple of years.

Yesterday I bought McAfee Spam Killer and in its control center it gives
me a 10 for antihacker, 10 for antivirus and 10 for anti spam and a 1 for
antiabuse privacy as I don't have anything for that apparently. Does anyone
have advice for me on that one. Should I definitely be protected there.

Thanks.