undelete a file

From: ac (arc_star51_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 06/14/03

Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 05:33:31 -0700

How can I undelete a file that was deleted from a server
(W2000 Server) through an end-user(WIN XP PRO)? NO BACKUP
AVAILABLE. THIS IS URGENT!!!! If anyone has an answer,
please let me know ASAP. Thank you.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: WAREZ SOFTWARE, CRACK+++CRACK SOFTWARE, WAREZ
    ... IAR EWAVR 310C PRO ISO ... IBAAN CRM DBSYNC SERVER v.4.3 SP2 ... IBM DB2 Everyplace Enterprise Edition 7.2 Req. ... Ilog Software Components Suite 5.0 ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: WAREZ SOFTWARE, CRACK+++CRACK SOFTWARE, WAREZ
    ... IAR EWAVR 310C PRO ISO ... IBAAN CRM DBSYNC SERVER v.4.3 SP2 ... IBM DB2 Everyplace Enterprise Edition 7.2 Req. ... Ilog Software Components Suite 5.0 ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Cant login to shared folder on server
    ... >Also at our office we have several computers running XP Pro SP1. ... >machines we go to View Workgroup Computers and our server is listed. ... Once I login I get my shared folders. ... Check for a browser conflict between your laptop, ...
  • Re: Missing one of the "default Password Replication Policy groups
    ... MVP - Directory Services ... Microsoft's Thrive IT Pro of the Month - June 2009 ... Windows Server 2008 schema level. ...
  • Re: sbs migration gurus
    ... I don't have any knowledge of a BR based IT Pro to do this work, ... > migration involves installing SBS fresh on the new server? ... I've asked a lot of my customers to be ... I'd actually offer to do the Swing Migration for Param from here. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)