Re: Do you MVPs cherry-pick? Pls answr ? @ June 9 2:04 PM

From: R. L. Knox (rlknox_at_netzero.net)
Date: 06/13/03

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:16:12 -0700

newsgroup for PGP, since

<sbradcpa@pacbell.net>
>wrote in message news:3EE92971.2CA310B3@pacbell.net...
>> When we don't know the answer we try not to post and
leave it for
>> someone who does know the answer.
>>
>> Don't know the answer to the PGP sig file.

Thanks, Susan. And Karl, MS uses PGP to authenticate the
Security Bulletins that it sends to us. Why can't you
view my original question posted on June 9, 2003 2:04PM??

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Other good Crypto programs...?
    ... >> I noticed Braun has other encryption programs on his site. ... > thread referred to PGP and backdoors. ... The original post, by RPK, talked about PGP and back doors in other ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Do you MVPs cherry-pick? Pls answr ? @ June 9 2:04 PM
    ... > newsgroup for PGP, since ... >>PGP is not a Microsoft product. ... Yes MS usses PGP authentication that doesn't mean though that they ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Do you MVPs cherry-pick? Pls answr ? @ June 9 2:04 PM
    ... I can't see the original post, but you might try a newsgroup for PGP, since ... PGP is not a Microsoft product. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Instructions for using nym.alias.net
    ... client software you are using. ... PGP 5.0 Nym.alias.net does not support PGP 5. ... The nym.alias.net server allows you to send and receive E-mail ... mail address (or to a newsgroup such as alt.anonymous.messages if you ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: How to use PGP with Outlook Express
    ... users of PGP frequenting this group. ... Jim Pickering, MVP-Outlook Express ... Please reply only to newsgroup. ... >> You would have to contact the vendor for that info. ...