can't recieve attachments on outlook express

From: P Ares (aresp4world_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/13/03

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:22:54 -0700

Open Oulook Express, go to "Tools" and click "Options".
Click the "Security" tab and uncheck the "Do not allow
Attachments" option. Then click "Apply"
express
>because I get a message every time that OE removed
>unsecure attachment. How do I remedy this?
>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: msoe.dll
    ... Double-click to expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder, ... click to select the Microsoft Outlook ... Don't open attachments. ... > attachment to disk first and then scan it with your antivirus software. ...
  • Re: Outlook Express could not be started
    ... OLEXP: Err Msg: Outlook Express Could Not Be Started Because...: ... Don't open attachments. ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... > attempting to infect your system, ...
  • Re: OE refuses to open, HELP!
    ... > Outlook Express could not be started. ... Because of this tendency of attachments to infect, Microsoft has now set OE to block all attachments. ... If you choose to adjust OE to allow attachments, make sure you save the attachment to disk first and then scan it with your antivirus software. ... Most of the problems with a faulty installation are due to other programs ...
  • Re: missing e-mail; send errors
    ... > I have tried reinstalling Outlook Express, ... Because of this tendency of attachments to infect, Microsoft has now set OE to block all attachments. ... Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1 ... If you choose to adjust OE to allow attachments, make sure you save the attachment to disk first and then scan it with your antivirus software. ...
  • Re: msimn.exe when i try to open outlook express
    ... > after doing that outlook express will not open. ... Because of this tendency of attachments to infect, Microsoft has now set OE to block all attachments. ... Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1 ... If you choose to adjust OE to allow attachments, make sure you save the attachment to disk first and then scan it with your antivirus software. ...