Outlook Express security

From: Guy Wood-Gush (guy.wood_gush_at_btinternet.com)
Date: 06/13/03

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:10:56 -0700

My Outlook Express keeps "removing access to unsafe
attachments..." on e:mails. How do I switch off this
function so that I can access attachments which I know are
safe?

Relevant Pages

  • OUTLOOK EXPRESS
    ... Can anyone help.....OLE keeps removing access to all email ... attachements!!...I am sure its a security thing....but I ... don't know how to switch it off ?? ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Outlook express removing access to attachment
    ... > Outlook express removing access to attachment I was ... > expecting stating that it was unsafe. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Outlook nixing all attachments
    ... How do I stop outlook express from "removing access to ... the following unsafe attachments"??????I recently ... upgraded to xp pro and now I can't get any attachments ...
  • receiving attachments
    ... How do I stop OE from removing access to attachments it ... deems is unsafe? ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)