Latest MS Security Pack

From: Jack (jackrich_at_att.net)
Date: 06/12/03

Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 05:33:58 -0700

I apologize for taking up bandwidth when an answer to my
question had already been posted. Even though I scanned
through some posts, I didn't see Bill's identical question
from yesterday... until, of course, after I posted mine.

appear
>below. Thanks.
>
>Jack
>-----------------------------------
>
>MS Customer
>
>this is the latest version of security update, the
>"June 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates
>all known security vulnerabilities affecting Internet
>Explorer,
>Outlook and Outlook Express as well as five newly
>discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your
>computer
>from these vulnerabilities, the most serious of which
>could allow
>an attacker to run executable on your system. This update
>includes
>the functionality of all previously released patches.
>
>System requirements Win 9x/Me/2000/NT/XP
>This update applies to Microsoft Internet Explorer,
>version 4.01 and later
>Microsoft Outlook, version 8.00 and later
>Microsoft Outlook Express, version 4.01 and later
>Recommendation Customers should install the patch at the
>earliest opportunity.
>How to install Run attached file. Click Yes on displayed
>dialog box.
>How to use You don't need to do anything after installing
>this item.
>
>Microsoft Product Support Services and Knowledge Base
>articles
>can be found on the Microsoft Technical Support web site.
>For security-related information about Microsoft
products,

-
>---------------------
>2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. The
>names of the actual companies
>and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of
>their respective owners.
>.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: How to re-install default available client applications
    ... we need to install the Microsoft Outlook 2003 on your server ... then use the command to assign it to client workstations. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: DST update for Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003
    ... Please close Outlook when you install the tool. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... > along with the Exchange Calendar Tool. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • RE: Cant install Outlook 2003 upgrade on client
    ... we may need to try some Windows troubleshooting steps to ... Knowledge Base articles to learn more about backing up the Outlook ... After you install the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility, ... Highlight Microsoft Office XP entry in the list and then click Remove. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SP2.. brand new install
    ... I understand that you have many concerns to SP2. ... Enhancement or feature addition to existing Microsoft products ... Added accessibility feature for a Microsoft product ... | servers and this NEW server install issues have not given us much ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Use Outlook 2003 from SBS2003 \servernameClientAppsoutlook2003
    ... Given that I have a CD, one would assume that I can install ... Outlook 'stand-alone' anytime I want that device to connect to our Exchange ... I understand that you want to access SBS ... Tick Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)