Directory Access Security, XP Pro Newby question, sorry!

From: Don Totten (donten_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: 06/09/03

Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 12:58:09 -0700

Hello, I'm trying to set folder level user access permissions on an XP Pro
machine. I'm logged on as an administrator and the file system is NTFS.
When I right click on the directory and click properties I don't get a
"security" tab in the dialog. I've seen the same problem once before but
that was because the drive was FAT32, definately not the same problem here.
Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Sorry for the level of boneheadness of this question buy I'm stumped!

Thanks
Don

Relevant Pages