can anyone help????????????

From: sgopus (fredd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/09/03

Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 15:32:34 -0700

You can't it's a secured page!
supposed to be that way for your security!

again
>and always have to hit the refresh button.( ie i sign
>into yahoo and go a few pages deep but when i try to
>return via the back button i can only go as far as the
>page after the page i accessed ising my password...IE
says
>it will not resubmit this info for me...how do i get it
>work so i dont have to use the ANNOYING refresh
>button...........thanks
>.

Relevant Pages

  • can anyone help????????????
    ... after i type in my password and username to access a ... and always have to hit the refresh button.(ie i sign ... work so i dont have to use the ANNOYING refresh ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: database and security that is huh
    ... WE DONT KNOW. ... what username and password... ... now someone had to go into security and set it up..It looks like you ... Now no one can log into the database. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: WSE 3.0, usernameOverTransportSecurity, custom Token Manager w/ securityTokenManager,
    ... Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.Security security) ... throw new Exception("The username token is not present in the ... I've added the web service call directly to my Data binding method ... protected override string AuthenticateToken(UsernameToken ...
  • Re: WSE 3.0, usernameOverTransportSecurity, custom Token Manager w/ securityTokenManager,
    ... Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.Security security) ... This assertion is only valid to see whether you are receiving the username ... I've added the web service call directly to my Data binding method ... protected override string AuthenticateToken(UsernameToken token) ...