Re: attachments

From: Sandi - Microsoft MVP (sandi_hardmeier_at_mvps.org)
Date: 06/08/03

Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 15:17:11 +0800

http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/Darnit.htm#support

--
Hyperlinks are used to ensure answers remain current.
Sandi Hardmeier - Microsoft MVP since 1999
http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer
Full list of Microsoft MVPs:
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/default.aspx?scid=fh;en-us;mvpaward&style=toc
"Keith" <kpfrederic@cox.net> wrote in message
> Why is and "Outlook Express Support Team" sending me an
> email with an attachment with a .doc that is really
> an .exe ?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IE6 cum patch june 4(818529) problem - need help
    ... advice here: ... Hyperlinks are used to ensure answers remain current. ... Sandi Hardmeier - Microsoft MVP since 1999 ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: theft
    ... Hyperlinks are used to ensure answers remain current. ... Sandi Hardmeier - Microsoft MVP since 1999 ... "Darrell" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: unwanted pop-ups
    ... An advanced setting in Google Toolbar can cause problems (errors ... > Hyperlinks are used to ensure answers remain current. ... > Sandi Hardmeier - Microsoft MVP since 1999 ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: FINDWHATEVER.COM SUPPLANTS ITSELF
    ... troubleshooting advice can be found here: ... Hyperlinks are used to ensure answers remain current. ... Sandi Hardmeier - Microsoft MVP since 1999 ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Patch 03-26 wont install
    ... Hyperlinks are used to ensure answers remain current. ... Sandi Hardmeier - Microsoft MVP since 1999 ... "Luke" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.security)