Re: unsafe email

From: Jurren Bouman (jubo.linux_at_euronet.nl)
Date: 06/07/03

Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 08:49:01 +0200

Relevant Pages

  • Re: msoe.dll
    ... Double-click to expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder, ... click to select the Microsoft Outlook ... Don't open attachments. ... > attachment to disk first and then scan it with your antivirus software. ...
  • Re: Outlook Express could not be started
    ... OLEXP: Err Msg: Outlook Express Could Not Be Started Because...: ... Don't open attachments. ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... > attempting to infect your system, ...
  • Re: Email does not appear in preview pane
    ... Because of this tendency of attachments to infect, Microsoft has now set OE to block all attachments. ... Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1 ... If you choose to adjust OE to allow attachments, make sure you save the attachment to disk first and then scan it with your antivirus software. ... Most of the problems with a faulty installation are due to other programs ...
  • Re: OE refuses to open, HELP!
    ... > Outlook Express could not be started. ... Because of this tendency of attachments to infect, Microsoft has now set OE to block all attachments. ... If you choose to adjust OE to allow attachments, make sure you save the attachment to disk first and then scan it with your antivirus software. ... Most of the problems with a faulty installation are due to other programs ...
  • Re: missing e-mail; send errors
    ... > I have tried reinstalling Outlook Express, ... Because of this tendency of attachments to infect, Microsoft has now set OE to block all attachments. ... Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1 ... If you choose to adjust OE to allow attachments, make sure you save the attachment to disk first and then scan it with your antivirus software. ...