Firewall help (I think this is where I go :) )

From: Traxal (traxalthesorcerer_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/06/03

Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 14:54:59 -0700

Okay, lately, our computer has detained us from playing a
few games over the internet and it's because of our
firewall or some security setting. I am fifteen, so I
have no clue what to change, nor does my dad. any help is
appreciated in learning how to alter/change/disable our
firewall. you can either post or e-mail me, and I'm not
sure what type of firewall we have, b/c I don't know where
to find it :). Thanks!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cant connect to the internet
    ... it is some security setting in some software that is blocking ... something necessary for you to access the Internet. ... firewall, be sure the XP Firewall is disabled. ...
  • Re: stronghold legends
    ... built-in firewall, or open the necessary ports in the equipment with you ... Visit my MSN Games and Windows Gaming Help Site: ... | I have the following modem installed: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Which Firewall?
    ... > third party so called 'firewall' software. ... barely follow instructions let alone configure their machines to work ... if you set the internet explorer "Internet" security ... Setting the security setting for ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • SP2 problems
    ... New built-in firewall software to automatically block ... access of some popular games to the internet. ...
  • Re: MSN Messenger Technical Support Responds w/fix
    ... Thank you for writing to MSN Messenger Technical Support. ... >From what I read in your e-mail, you cannot play games through the MSN ... - Your firewall may be blocking the list from being downloaded from the MSN ... Clear your Internet cache, and then open the Games & Activities site: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger)