I dont need all this security , its way to uncompfortable

From: Niratis (niratis@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/21/03

From: "Niratis" <niratis@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 03:54:31 -0700

I'm not really an expert, but... when a computer starts
like this... just resert and install Windows again. I
think it's the only way to make sure everything is back.
Niratis.
1st,
>removed the group in add/remove programs, that didnt
wirk
>so i did a system restore bACK TO WHERE i HAD NOT
joined
>this, That didnt work computer tech hekped me write
>zeroes to drive and delete partions / zeries to drive/
>reload my windows. Do you know all that downloaded write
>along with me when i re-installed . How is this
>happening, Everything i go to load i get a pop up or
>encrpytion saying i cant load this with windows NT or
>winodows professional . or windows personal ..etc..( I
>havbe the original MY Gateway windows XP home edition
>with everything i need to prove its authintic, . it has
>no where to activate, i figured if i wqrote zeroes to
>drive and rteloaded i could reactivate BUT not this
>time... My programs that i used to get to set. like
>norton antivirus, get set by the service before i get to
>them This seems illegal . I set mu programs they are
>registered to me. My comoputer has like 600+ mem of IRQ
>ports it didnt use to have, and When i go to device
>manager, It shows what i have,., all my printers,
driver,
>modems, sound etc etc...but when i view see hidden
>devices i get to see all the SYSTEMS devises. Fair
>enough...BUT when i view see DEVISE by CONNECTION., ITS
>ALL SYSTEMS DEVICES( none of mine.. I have 123 pages of
>computer generated stufff that started popping out of
>my my printer randomly, on further inspection it is
>actually a running log of my activity. i can give
details
>if asked. Its like I got the messages through my printer
>by default that they were viewing, I feel like i no
>longer have a computer to use at home and PRIVACY is
down
>the drain. How do i fix this? All my websites loaded
>with encrytion so i cant even see the regualr name of
the
>url, ??
>Debbie Boomgaarden
>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: I dont need all this security , its way to uncompfortable
    ... > I have windows XP home edition. ... > understand encrytion, and no i dont want to learn. ... > removed the group in add/remove programs, that didnt wirk ... > havbe the original MY Gateway windows XP home edition ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: I dont need all this security , its way to uncompfortable
    ... > I have windows XP home edition. ... > understand encrytion, and no i dont want to learn. ... > removed the group in add/remove programs, that didnt wirk ... > havbe the original MY Gateway windows XP home edition ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • I dont need all this security , its way to uncompfortable
    ... I have windows XP home edition. ... understand encrytion, and no i dont want to learn. ... removed the group in add/remove programs, that didnt wirk ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • I have not asked for all this ASP NET AND SQL IRQ
    ... I have windows XP home edition. ... understand encrytion, and no i dont want to learn. ... removed the group in add/remove programs, that didnt wirk ...
  • Re: Need Help: Virus/Trojan is freezing up Windows
    ... data since you are still able to access Windows before things get worse. ... even in Safe Mode... ... the same problem with my computer so that didnt fully resolve the issue... ... Recently i was looking to download a movie using Bittorrent... ...