pop-up messages

From: Tim (timjbrown2@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/21/03

From: "Tim" <timjbrown2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 16:25:49 -0700

See my above reply

Relevant Pages

  • pop-up messages
    ... How do you get rid of "messenger service' which keeps ... popping up with messages from different web sites? ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Messenger SErvice
    ... This is method that web sites use ... to advertise, when you click ok to close the window it basically stores a ... > I keep getting a pop up entitled Messenger Service. ... > can't get rid of it. ...
  • Re: messenger popups, how to stop them
    ... A New Window Appears When You Visit Some Web Sites ... Messenger Service Window That Contains an Internet Advertisement Appears ... Essential Security Tools for Home Office Users ...
  • Re: OT: Help, computer under attack
    ... >to close the windows that keep popping up. ... If you haven't already gotten rid of this thing with the hijack ... A while ago there was a discussion about Firefox versus IE. ... sort of freeware/shareware program that you are interested in. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: How to get rid of messages from Messenger Service
    ... I've gotten rid of these messages before by check boxing a certain ... > anyone first getting onto the internet. ... And ignoring or just "putting up with" the security ... Messenger Service of Windows ...