Re: Website down

From: Jeff Cochran (jcochran.nospam@naplesgov.com)
Date: 04/15/03

From: jcochran.nospam@naplesgov.com (Jeff Cochran)
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:10:49 GMT

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:13:37 -0700, "Peor" <peor@yahoo.com> wrote:

>We host our wensite but in the last week it is being
>attacked, however we are unable to find where these
>attacks are coming from or a solution to the problem.
>Can you help us in the right direction? Any help would be
>much aprreciated.

Check your firewall logs. Post the actual attack messages and perhaps
we can point you in a better direction.

Jeff

Relevant Pages

  • Re: High note trumpet players on the internet
    ... SEE, this proves that JEFF Helgesen is the true troll, wanting to fill ... the Marvel Northstar and Rawhide Kid comic / attacks. ... The Marvel situation proves that the homosexuals are not only ...
    (rec.music.makers.trumpet)
  • Re: Statistics for November for uk.religion.christian
    ... you don't need Jeff to do that. ... Kendall Down and other conservative Christians hold views in this matter that have Biblical and patristic support. ... Jeff's views on women and slavery come straight out of the Bible. ... If he attacks people, you can make judicious use of your moderatorial powers. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Chains
    ... Jeff, were you here when the chain device/chain service for CAT LIBRE broke in? ... several attacks were proffered. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: Screwed up logic
    ... Do you know of any other pilots with as impressive credentials as Jeff ... Latas that believe that the 9/11 attacks were planned and executed by ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: The death of capitalism or how the federal reserve screws the old people
    ... And BTW, his name is Jeff. ... attacks and refer you to Art's perhaps more lucid explanation on how ... you to Treasury Direct's Investor Kit section on auctions. ...
    (soc.retirement)