Re: Firewall

From: S. Pidgorny [MVP] (slavickp@yahoo.com)
Date: 04/15/03

From: "S. Pidgorny [MVP]" <slavickp@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 19:17:29 +1000

I agree. Also, there are platform considerations - Windows, Macintosh and
Linux all have different products available for them.

A good list of free firewalls and other useful stuff find at

http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#firewall

--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MS MVP, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-
"Torrey" <TRitter@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> High quality, low cost and easy to use.  Pick two.
>

> "Charleen" <missmollytee@msn.com> wrote in message
> > I would like to know the best best fire wall you can
> > download for free
> > Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: (vista users) Whats the best internet security software?
    ... to Norton. ... OS X and Linux. ... And there's a list of free firewalls at http://www.iopus.com/guides/free-firewall.htm ... You might want to try the AVG Firewall. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • 10 Years Old and Window Help Tags Dont Work
    ... creation of cross-platform software for Windows, Macintosh and Linux. ... In 2001, REAL Software ... On to Windows and Linux ...
    (comp.lang.basic.realbasic)
  • Re: How popular are Delphi alternatives?
    ... > platform that can be extended to 64-bit, Macintosh, Linux, Windows ... When you say component and if you mean VCL, ...
  • Re: Choosing a Linux printer sucks.
    ... > Windows and Macintosh. ... > Are you claiming that ANY PCL printer will work with Linux? ... > printer and carried a reasonable price? ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)