Re: My Security/Hacker/Internet book is almost ready

From: sgopus (fredd@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/10/03

From: "sgopus" <fredd@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:39:38 -0700

classic example of being thick...

find.

>Tracker
>Beefs ol'lady
>
>sgopus wrote:
>
>> After following the multiple post from this woman, and
the
>> following remarks, I find it hard to believe one person
>> could be so thick. How can you possibly keep up the
facade
>> of intelligence when so many are telling you, your
Helpful
>> advice is not only harmful, but incredibly stupid.
>> Do you have no sense of self in relation to others?
>> I personally think this whole book issue is complete
>> bullshit, a story made up to enjoy the remarks that
follow.

final
>> destination ... I
>> imagination <g>
>> >>

>> >Chuck Croll
>> >cacrollthespam@yahoo.com
>> >Spam sucks - Get rid of the spam to email me
>> >
>> >.
>> >

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: My Security/Hacker/Internet book is almost ready
    ... could be so thick. ... a story made up to enjoy the remarks that follow. ... >>say which destination here, ... >Spam sucks - Get rid of the spam to email me ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Autos on the up?
    ... definitely *not* the inference which most thick people would draw ... from your earlier remarks. ... Please reply to Newsgroup. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)