Re: Insta close?!

From: Ken Wickes [MSFT] (kenwic@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/08/03

From: "Ken Wickes [MSFT]" <kenwic@online.microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 11:20:34 -0700

OK, I've never seen one of these routers. The statistics are optional if I
remember so it may be that NetGear just didn't implement them.

"Major" <major@youngstowntube.com> wrote in message
> Ah, Thanks Ken.
>
> Netgear FVS318 Prosafe VPN Firewall/Router combo.
>

> "Ken Wickes [MSFT]" <kenwic@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > It means there was some kind of error gathering statistics from the
> router.
> > You didn't mention what kind of router it was.
> >
> > --
> rights.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Media Centre stalls on Xbox
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... Does your Xbox 360 ever show the Media Center start page before showing ... cable (completely bypassing your router) to identify/eliminate your ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Media Centre stalls on Xbox
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... Does your Xbox 360 ever show the Media Center start page before showing ... cable (completely bypassing your router) to identify/eliminate your ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Media Centre stalls on Xbox
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... Does your Xbox 360 ever show the Media Center start page before showing ... cable (completely bypassing your router) to identify/eliminate your ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Media Centre stalls on Xbox
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... cable (completely bypassing your router) to identify/eliminate your ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Entender cant play video?
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... > I am not running any firewall but th XP included, ... >>> feet from router. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)