Re: My Security/Hacker/Internet book is almost ready

From: sgopus (fredd@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/08/03

From: "sgopus" <fredd@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 15:50:18 -0700

After following the multiple post from this woman, and the
following remarks, I find it hard to believe one person
could be so thick. How can you possibly keep up the facade
of intelligence when so many are telling you, your Helpful
advice is not only harmful, but incredibly stupid.
Do you have no sense of self in relation to others?
I personally think this whole book issue is complete
bullshit, a story made up to enjoy the remarks that follow.

only. I suspect
>you may need a plumber, that could become rather
expensive, as CDs

SPAM@gmx.net>
>wrote:
>
>>Uh so the book will have an integrated AV/FW to avoid
that a reader
>>may be affected by a virus coming out from the book
or "penetrated"
>>by an attacker (again) coming out from the book ...
personally I think that
>>I'll use a two feet pole to handle the book to its final
destination ... I
>>won't
>>say which destination here, I'll let it to your
imagination <g>

>Chuck Croll
>cacrollthespam@yahoo.com
>Spam sucks - Get rid of the spam to email me
>
>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: My Security/Hacker/Internet book is almost ready
    ... classic example of being thick... ... >sgopus wrote: ... >> After following the multiple post from this woman, ... >> following remarks, I find it hard to believe one person ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Autos on the up?
    ... definitely *not* the inference which most thick people would draw ... from your earlier remarks. ... Please reply to Newsgroup. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)