Domain accounts or Local accounts

From: Bob (bc1231@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/20/03

From: "Bob" <bc1231@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:31:12 -0800

Does anyone have a quick list of what works best in a
mixed environment? NT and Netware servers. All
workstations will be XP. What are the pro's and con's of
using local accounts or domain accounts?

Thanks in advance,
Bob

Relevant Pages

  • Local or Domain accounts.
    ... NT and Netware servers. ... workstations will be XP. ... using local accounts or domain accounts? ...
  • Re: Very Slow Login
    ... >describes how to use UserEnv logging. ... >> several workstations to log onto my domain, ... so these are all local accounts. ...
  • Re: Re: problem with giving domain users local admim rights
    ... accounts to local accounts on machines. ... Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Re: Very Slow Login
    ... My first thought was that you have a DNS problem. ... > several workstations to log onto my domain, ... I logged a roaming profile ... so these are all local accounts. ...
  • Re: Shared directory issue
    ... leave them in domain but logon using local accounts. ... > sharing a printer for the other workstations. ... All computers belong to our ... but will not be connected to the domain at all in our remote lab. ...