Re: Still Unable To Logon (NT)

From: Ken Wickes [MSFT] (kenwic@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/20/03

From: "Ken Wickes [MSFT]" <kenwic@online.microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:15:29 -0800

Are you using XP or 9x?

"Justin" <bargo_18@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1f0201c2ef1f$9892fe30$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> Yes, and it didn't help or put it in a way that makes
> complete sense to me.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Get Username and Email address of currently logged in user
    ... This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers ... | Username and smtp email address. ...
  • Re: LSA SHELL (EXPORT VERSION)??
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... > an online game when it tries to gain access. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Log On to Windows Screen error
    ... @ is not an allowed character in a username. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... I get a logon message "the ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: List of member for a group
    ... > Do you know an utility who gives me a list including username, first name and last name of all members of a specific group? ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no ... rights. ...
  • Re: Log in using internet explorer
    ... Phil ... confers no rights. ... Username and password ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)